Some said that the old printer is not worth to buy, especially on this modern age. That might be true for some type of printers. However, that cannot be considered as the same for Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer. That is because on its early age, this printer is considered as one of the best that you can get for many different needs and that kind of condition still remains until this time, some years after its launching.
This printer has a lot of functions and all of those functions are very nice. For example, its printing quality is just too great with the ChromaLife and FINE cartridge technology. That technology will surely make your print looks better and nicer. The additional scan function of this printer also produces the great resolution for your image. That way, you will not need to get the blurry image ever again.
The last one is the speed of the copy function that you can also get from this printer. With all of those nice functions and features, you can simply say that this printer is still worth to buy up to this time, especially if you have learned that the price of this Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer is not more than 100 dollars.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2120 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2120 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2120 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”