Some people are dealing with the printing speed problem, especially for those who are using the printer at their home. If you are also facing the same problem, then Canon PIXMA MG2150 printer can be one nice solution for your new printer. That is because this printer is considered as one fast printer that you can use to print many documents within a short time.
If you are asking for its printing speed, you can get the maximum of 8.4 ipm for the black and white printing. However, for the color print, you can get up to the maximum of 4.8 ipm. For your consideration, some people said that there are a lot of printers that can give you the double speed of this printer.
Basically, that might be true, but you will need to pay for more than 200 dollars for that kind of printer. On the other hand, this printer is only tagged less than 100 dollars. So, if you want to make a comparison for this Canon PIXMA MG2150 printer, you might also want to think about the price of this printer. This kind of printer will surely work best if you need something fast with the affordable price.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2150 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2150 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2150 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”