If you are looking for a printer that can print your photo nicely, then Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer is something that you need. For your information, there are some features of this printer that can surely help you deal with the best photo printing. The first one is the FINE cartridge system that will give you thousands of nozzles to make sure that you will get the detailed printing.
This technology is said to be able to produce the maximum droplet of 2pl. that one is very small droplet that will give you the detailed printing result. As an addition to that, this printer has been chipped with the ChromaLife technology that will keep and lock the color on the paper for more than 100 years. For some people, that might be a little bit crazy, but that is something that Canon officially stated.
However, you will need to make sure that you are using the original Canon inks for this Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer plus the original photo paper that Canon has recommended. That way, you can surely get the best photo result to last for many years or even generation. So, what do you think about the photo printing quality of this printer?
Canon PIXMA MG2160 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2160 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2160 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2160 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”