Many people are looking for a printer that can give them the high resolution photo print. Basically, there are a lot of printer that can give them that kind of features. However, the price of the printers is also beyond their budget. If you are looking for the best one, then Canon PIXMA MG2170 printer will be something that you are looking for. That is because this printer is able to give you the nice resolution that you will love for your photo print.
For your information, the maximum photo resolution that this printer can give to you is reaching 4800 dpi and that is one great number to achieve. If you are asking for the price, then you will be glad to know that the price for this printer is not more than 100 dollars.
In fact, there are some stores that are selling this printer for only about 70 dollars, even it is a little bit hard to find. The main reason why the price of this printer is a little bit lower is because Canon PIXMA MG2170 printer has been released to the market some years ago so that this printer is considered as the old one. However, the overall quality is still very nice.
Canon PIXMA MG2170 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2170 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2170 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2170 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2170 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2170 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2170 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”