Many people want to have the printer that can print many things fast. If you are looking for one, then Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer is surely something that can help you with that kind of need. that is because this printer is considered as one printer that can help you with the fast printing preference. For your information, the maximum speed that this printer can achieve is reaching 8.4 ipm for the black and white printing.
If you are asking for the color printing preferences, then you can get the maximum of 4.8 ipm. For your consideration, this printer might not be as fast as some other printer that can reach up to 15 ipm for the black and white printing or even 10 ipm for the color print.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2150 Printer Driver Download
However, that kind of printer is the kind of printer that will work well for the office needs. Therefore, if you are looking for the kind of fast printer for personal use at home only, this printer will work great for that kind of purposes too. Considering the affordable price of this Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer, you can make sure that this printer is something that is worth to buy for your personal use at home.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2260 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2260 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2260 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”