Some might say that Canon PIXMA MG2400 printer is considered as the old time printer. However, this printer is still considered as a nice printer that can still be used up to his time. Even though some of the features of this printer are considerably old and have been defeated by the others, but there are also some other features that can be simply matched with many printers nowadays.
One of them is the high resolution for the image printing. If you are asking for its maximum resolution, then you will be glad to know that this printer has the maximum printing resolution of 4800 dpi. That means, even the picture up to 12MP will still look great if you print using this printer. The second one is the small droplets technology.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Color Photo Printer
This printer lets you have the smallest droplets of 2pl. that means, the photo that you print using this printer will be very sharp. The last but not least, one of the best features of this Canon PIXMA MG2400 printer is the price. That is because this printer is not the new printer that price is very high. You just need to spend less than 100 dollars just to get this printer.
Canon PIXMA MG2400 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2400 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2400 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2400 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2400 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2400 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2400 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”