Nowadays, the price of a printer is reaching high up t the sky and that can be a problem for some people who only have the limited budget. If you are looking for the considerably cheap printer for your basic print, then Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer can be one nice printer to buy. This printer is very affordable, since this printer has been launched to the market some years ago. As the result, the price of this printer is already cheaper compared with the first time this printer is launched.
Even though this printer is only tagged for less than 100 dollars, does not mean that this printer is not worth to buy. That is because this printer has a lot of nice features that can still be rivaled with some other printers nowadays such as the nice quality printing with great details and vivid colors, the nice resolution for the scanner, and also the fast copy speed in black and white.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2250 All-in-one Photo Printer
Some of those functions might be considered as the second on the class of nowadays printer, but if you want to compare the price of the Canon PIXMA MG2460 printer, you will notice that the printer is worth to buy.
Canon PIXMA MG2460 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2460 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2460 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2460 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”