Many people love to have the complete package for their printer. However, many of them are also looking for something simple in look. If you want, Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer can be a solution for your problem. That is because this printer is considerably simple and compact in look. The look of this printer is considerably simple with the boxy shape of the printer.
The black glossy color of this printer is also generating the elegant look of the printer that will make it looks more elegant for the personal use at home. However, the best of all is that the size of this printer is considerably small compared with many other printers with the similar features. For your information, this printer has three in one feature in one machine. That is because this printer is able to print, scan, and copy anything that you want.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2160 Inkjet Photo Printer
As an addition to that, all of those functions have their own specialties that you will surely love. Some of them are the best quality printing, high resolution scan, and the fast copy process. With all of those functions and compact look of this Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer, what else do you want from a complete printer package?
Canon PIXMA MG2240 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”