HP Color InkJet CP1700ps provides some useful features for users. One of them is about the various paper size for printing. Users can choose various paper size and it is not limited to the A4 and legal only. The printer is great since it can handle up to A3+. With this, of course users can get big advantages and this is thing that cannot be missed from this printer. Even, photos can be printed with big size.
To support the quality of printing, HP Color InkJet CP1700ps provides quite good printing resolution. Its printing resolution is up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. This is the maximum resolution when this printer is used to print color document and photos. For mono printing, the maximum printing resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2220 Color Photo Printer
Another good point offered by HP Color InkJet CP1700ps is about its duplex printing option. The printer provides users with choice of duplex printing. Duplex printing can be useful feature since this will allow users to get easy access when they want to print on both sides of paper. Things can be done quickly without various setting or adjustments. This can also help users to save the paper consumption during printing. Those are benefits offered by this printer for the users of this device.
HP Color InkJet CP1700ps System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color InkJet CP1700ps Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color InkJet CP1700ps Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color InkJet CP1700ps driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color InkJet CP1700ps driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color InkJet CP1700ps Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color InkJet CP1700ps driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”