HP Color LaserJet 1600 is a printer from Hewlett Packard. This printer is designed for personal use. The design of this printer is quite simple and it will not take much space for installation. The printer already supports laser printing technology to make sure that users will get better printing productivity since laser printing technology can provide better speed and quality compared to the inkjet printing technology.
HP Color LaserJet 1600 is equipped with status LCD. This can be media to monitor the printing process and other stuffs related to the setting of this printer. Then, the printer is able to print both color and mono pages. In tshi case, its maximum speed for printing is up to 8 pages per minute. This is for both mono and color printing. With all printing quality, the printer can print up to 8 pages per minute in A4 paper.
You might also like: Canon Pixma MG2260 Colour Photo Printer
To give better printing result, HP Color LaserJet 1600 is supported by HP ImageREt 2400. This is the printing technology from HP and can only be found in printer from HP. In this case, the technology is useful since this can provide image enhancement. This means that the image and printing result can be enhanced to give better printing result.
HP Color LaserJet 1600 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 1600 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 1600 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 1600 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 1600 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 1600 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 1600 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”