HP Color LaserJet 2500 is another printer from Hewlett Packard. This printer can be personal printer, but at the same time this can also be used as workgroup printer. This can happen because the printer already support parallel USB connectivity, so this can be used in office and many users can use this printer. For its printing technology, the printer has laser printing technology. This is able to provide users with better productivity, including also printing speed.
In printing, HP Color LaserJet 2500 has HP ImageREt 2400. This is special printing technology from its manufacturer. Hewlett Packard provides this technology to give better printing results. The printing result will be enhanced with its image enhancement feature of this technology, so the result can be better.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 1600 All-in-one Printer
HP Color LaserJet 2500 can provide good printing sped. Maximum printing speed of Color LaserJet 2500 is up to 16 pages per minute. This is the maximum speed for mono printing. For its color printing, the speed may not be as fast as its mono printing speed. The color printing speed is only up to 4 pages per minute. Then, this printer can handle various media type and media size. for its media type, it can handle bond paper up to vellum paper. Its printing size is from A4 to Letter A size.
HP Color LaserJet 2500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 2500 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 2500 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 2500 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 2500 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 2500 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 2500 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”