HP Color LaserJet 2500n is the other model of HP Color LaserJet 2500. Basically, there is no big difference between these printers. They share the same specification. This printer comes in compact design to give easier access for users when they want to place or install the printer. Then, the printer is able to work as both personal and workgroup printer. Related to the workgroup printer, its speed may not be too good for workgroup that need better speed of printing.
HP Color LaserJet 2500n already supports laser printing technology. This printer is able to give better productivity since it has the laser printing. This can give better speed compared to the inkjet technology. For its speed, the mono printing speed is good. The printer is able to print up to 16 pages per minute even when it is set to the best printing quality. However, its color printing speed is not as good as the mono printing. This can only print up to 4 pages in a minute.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 1600 Colour Laser Printer
Then, HP Color LaserJet 2500n has HP ImageREt 2400. This is the technology prepared by its manufacturer. This technology help this printer in giving better printing results. Its maximum printing resolution is 600 dpi for both the mono and color printing. With this technology, the resolution will not be big problem since the printing results will be enhanced to give better quality.
HP Color LaserJet 2500n System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.HP Color LaserJet 2500n Driver and Software Free Downloads:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 2500n driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 2500n driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 2500n driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”