Are you looking for all in one printer for your office printer? If yes you are, you can consider picking this HP Color LaserJet 2840 All-in-One which will give you perfect all in one office printer. This printer is categorized as the big printer which has weight of 75.4 lbs with 20.9 x 19.6 x 22.6 in.
As its category, this HP Color LaserJet 2840 All-in-One has more than one function like printer itself, copier, scanner and also fax. Its printer technology is using laser color with the digital as its copier type and plain paper as its faxing type. For the maximum resolution of the copying black and white or colored document is up to 600 x 600 dpi, so as its maximum resolution for printer. For the maximum resolution of faxing document is up to 300 x 300 dpi.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 2700n Colour Laser Printer
For the maximum resolution of scanning the optical one is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and for interpolated one is up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. With those maximum resolutions, it will make you can documented your file with fine resolution of each function. Thus, this HP Color LaserJet 2840 All-in-One will be your best options for your new office printer.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 2840 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”