When you are searching for the new office printer, you need to note about what kind of specification you can get from it. As well as if you are picking up this new HP Color LaserJet 3000, you need to know about the specs you can get from it. You need to ensure you get the best specs one which can make you get easily in printing out your document.
For the specs of this printer, you will get the laser as its technology with the maximum resolution of colored as well as black and white document is up to 600 x 600 dpi. For the speed for printing the black and white one in this HP Color LaserJet 3000 is taking around 29 ppm and for printing the colored document is taking around 15 ppm.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 2820 All-in-One Printer
For the total of media capacity you can store in this printer is up to 850 sheets, so you can’t refill the paper for many times in using any kind of function in this HP Color LaserJet 3000. In this printer also you are able to print the both sides of paper automatically, so you can use this spec easily without having turned it over manually.
HP Color LaserJet 3000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3000 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3000 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3000 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3000 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3000 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3000 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”