While you are buying the new printer, you also should know about the machinery to lead you when you should do the treatment for the printer. Each printer has its own different treatment on when you should treat them, as well as in this HP Color LaserJet 3500 does. You need to know about it to ensure you can have this printer for longer time.
Usually, the printer has the maximum number of cycling which you should notice and if you have reached those numbers, you need to service it to ensure you still have good printer for your office printer. In this HP Color LaserJet 3500, the maximum number of duty cycle in every month is around 20,000 until 49,999 pages. If you have printed the document up to those pages, you should service it to ensure you still use it in the next month like the normal one.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3000dn Colour Laser Printer
This HP Color LaserJet 3500 is using the laser as its printer technology and this only has one function, the printer itself, which you can use for printing many documents in one time. This printer is so suitable for the office printer which requires to able in printing hundreds document.
HP Color LaserJet 3500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3500 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3500 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3500 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3500 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3500 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3500 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”