While you are looking for the new office printer, you need to ensure that you can get the best one. You should know that every printer has its own different features that they offer to you. Thus, you need to ensure you get the best one and you can use it for longer time. If you want to use printer for your office, you can try to consider this HP Color LaserJet 3500n.
This HP Color LaserJet 3500n one is suitable for office printer because it is categorized as big printer which can load hundreds sheets in one time. In this printer, you can get the professional quality of colored prints with the HP Smart printing and ImageREt print technology which are featured in this printer as well.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3000dn Colour Laser Printer
You also are able to print the document until 12 pages per minute even if it is the black and white document as well as colored document, so you will not wait so long time in printing out your document. You also are able to monitor, order as well as replace the toner cartridges in easy access way. You need to consider using this HP Color LaserJet 3500n for your office printer.
HP Color LaserJet 3500n System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3500n Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3500n Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3500n driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3500n driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3500n Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3500n driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”