If you want to take new printer, it will be better if you have found out about what kind of paper you can use in that printer. You also should know about what kind of paper you want to use in printing out your document. Remember that, if you use the paper with no listed paper requirements of the printer, it can damage the printer as well. Note, every printer has its own different paper requirements as what this HP Color LaserJet 3550 does.
In this HP Color LaserJet 3550, you are able to use the paper types are glossy paper, recycled paper, cards, plain paper, labels, transparencies and also envelopes. For the media sizes you can use on this printer are 3 x 4 in, JIS B5, B5, A5, A4, Executive, Legal and Letter A Size. You also need to know there are some envelop sizes you can take like Monarch, International B5, International C5, International DL, and U.S. No 10.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3000n Colour Laser Printer
Those are the paper requirements you can use in this HP Color LaserJet 3550. You just have to ensure that your chosen paper has listed above, so you can use this printer for your office printer as well.
HP Color LaserJet 3550 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3550 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3550 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3550 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3550 driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3550 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3550 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”