While you want to take the new printer one, even if you have no idea about what kind of the best printer you should take, at least you understand about certain features of the printer you can get. For this kind of problem, let’s say you want to take this HP Color LaserJet 3550n, it means you need to figure out about what kind of features you can use in printing out your document.
In this HP Color LaserJet 3550n, you will get the laser as its printer technology with the connectivity technology is using wired of LAN or USB. In this printer, you will get the maximum resolution for black and white as well as colored document is up to 600 x 600 dpi with the speed of printing the colored document is around 16 ppm and for printing the black and white document is around 17 ppm.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3000dn Colour Laser Printer
You also should know that this printer is suitable for you who are looking for the printer which can able to print many sheets in one time. This printer is categorized as office printer too. Thus, this HP Color LaserJet 3550n will be your best consideration in having this kind of office printer.
HP Color LaserJet 3550n System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3550n Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3550n Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3550n driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3550n driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3550n Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3550n driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”