When you are taking the new printer, it will be better if you know about the OS compatibilities of the printer itself. The first thing you need to do is checking whether the OS you use in your PC has listed in those OS compatibilities. As if you want to take this HP Color LaserJet 3600dn, you need to know whether you can use it in your PC or not.
You need to know that every printer has its own different OS requirements you should use as what this HP Color LaserJet 3600dn does. If you still force the printer in your PC which is not supported the printer device, you are not able to use every advanced feature on the printer and both devices will work slower than the normal one.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3550n Colour Laser Printer
Thus, to ensure you can use the printer easier, you need to notice about the OS compatibilities. For the OS you should use in this HP Color LaserJet 3600dn are Red Hat Linux version 6.0 and later, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows Server 2003, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 200 and Mac OS X 10.2 version. Those are the listed OS requirements of this printer well.
HP Color LaserJet 3600dn System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3600dn Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3600dn Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3600dn driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3600dn driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3600dn Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3600dn driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”