While you want to buy the new printer, it will be better if you find out first about what kind of features you will get from it. It will lead you to choose the best printer for your office. There are thousands options of office printer you can take as your best and one of them is this HP Color LaserJet 3600n.
This printer will be your best options for your office printer because you can able to print many sheets in one time without worrying whether the printer will work well or not. You also can get the brilliant sharp and color text with the HP ColorSphere Toner of 4-color which can create the professional looking on the printed document of this HP Color LaserJet 3600n. It will make you can get the best printed document for colored as well as for black and white document.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3550n Colour Laser Printer
For the maximum duty cycle in a month is up to 50,000 pages. If you have printed for about those pages, you should check it in the service center to ensure you still can use this HP Color LaserJet 3600n for longer time. Thus, this printer will be your best options for your new office printer.
HP Color LaserJet 3600n System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3600n Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3600n driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3600n driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3600n Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3600n driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”