While you are picking up the new printer, you need to take a look of the paper compatibilities of its printer. Why? It is because you need to know about what kind of paper you can use in the printer itself. As if you want to take this HP Color LaserJet 3700dn as your new office printer one, you need to notice about the paper compatibilities you can use.
If you take this HP Color LaserJet 3700dn, you are able to use paper types like recycled paper, cards, glossy paper, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes. For the paper sizes you can take are 3 x 5 in, JIS B5, B5, A5, A4, Executive, Legal, Letter A Size, Monarch, and U.S. No 10.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3600dn Colour Laser Printer
Those are the paper compatibilities you can use in this HP Color LaserJet 3700dn. For the maximum number of media capacity is up to 850 sheets with the maximum media sizes you can use is 8.5 x 14 in. For the maximum number of paper weight you can use is around 60 until 216 g/m2. Thus, you just have to ensure that the paper you want to use in printing out your entire document is listed above.
HP Color LaserJet 3700dn System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3700dn Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3700dn Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3700dn driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3700dn driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3700dn Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3700dn driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”