Every time you need to buy the new device, you need to know about what kind of specs you can get including while buying the office printer. You need to classify what kind of printer you need most to help the running of your business well. To ensure you get the best one, you can consider taking this HP Color LaserJet 3700n.
In this HP Color LaserJet 3700n, you will get the laser as its printer technology with the printer as the main function of it. If you just need the printer function only, this printer will be your best options because you can get the maximum resolution of the black and white as well as colored document is up to 600 x 600 dpi.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3600 Colour Laser Printer
For the speed of printing the black and white document as well as colored document is taking around 16 ppm. You also are able to print two sides of paper automatically in this HP Color LaserJet 3700n. It means you should not turn the paper over if you want to use this kind of features, you can wait the printer print the two sides paper automatically. You just have to ensure that the document is arranged well.
HP Color LaserJet 3700n System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3700n Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3700n Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3700n driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3700n driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3700n Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3700n driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”