If you want to use certain paper types or sizes for printing out your document, you need to notice that the printer has required your paper chosen or not. Well, if you use the paper which is not supported in the printer itself, it can cause the damage for longer time. Thus, if you want to take new printer, need to ensure you have pointed out the printer as what you need like pointed out this HP Color LaserJet 3800dn one.
In this HP Color LaserJet 3800dn, you are able to use transparencies, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, color laser paper and bond paper. For the media sizes you can take are statement, letter A size, legal, executive, 3 x 5 in, U.S. No 10, and Monarch.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3600dn Colour Laser Printer
The maximum number of media capacity is up to 850 and the maximum capacity of output trays is up to 250 sheets. The maximum media size you can use in this HP Color LaserJet 3800dn is up to 8.5 x 14 in. Beside them, for the maximum weight of paper weight you can use is around 60 until 220 g/m2. Those are the paper compatibilities you should know in this printer.
HP Color LaserJet 3800dn System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3800dn Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3800dn Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3800dn driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3800dn driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3800dn Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3800dn driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”