While you are buying the new printer, you need to notice about the OS which the printer requires. Note that, every printer has its own different OS requirements you should use one in your PC. If you are using Windows XP in your PC, you are able to pick this HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn as your new office printer one.
This HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn will be your best options to be your office printer if you are using Windows. For the other OS compatibilities of this printer are Windows NT with 4.0 version, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 and Mac OS. Those are the list of OS compatibilities you should use one in your PC.
You might also like: HP Color LaserJet 3700dn Colour Laser Printer
If your PC doesn’t use one of them, you should not force this printer to operate it in your PC because for longer time, it can make your PC or even the printer itself will work slower than the normal one and it can cause damage for both. You also can’t use all of the advanced features as well. Thus, if you want to use this HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn as your office printer, ensure you have one of them in your PC.
HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it
- On your device, look for the HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn driver, click on it twice
- Wait until installation process is complete
HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button
- Locate the HP Color LaserJet 3800dtn driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”